Outsourcing andhas a strong connection considering that project management is a great contributor for the success of outsourcing deals.
This article entitled Agile Outsourcing: 9 Skills for Managing Projects showcases the different characteristics of a good project management for outsourcing. These skills includes the following skills:
1. Business Goals Effectiveness
2. Responsiveness to Changes in Business Goals
3. Development Team Facilitation
4. Stakeholder Responsiveness
5. Outside Contractor Facilitation
6. Project Leadership
7. Problem Resolution Effectiveness
Though not all of these factors are needed, it would be better if companies implement all at the same time so that the benefits would be maximized. Remember that outsourcing should go beyond than just saving money.
No comments. Be the first.
Leave a comment